Value in Health
- About the Editors
- For Authors
- Issue Archives
- Virtual Collections
- Value in Health Award
- Value in Health Regional Issues
- Value & Outcomes Spotlight
- Value in Health
- Therapeutic and Diagnostic Device Outcomes Research
- Reliability and Validity of Data Sources for Outcomes Research & Disease and Health Management Programs
- ISPOR Taxonomy of Patient Registries: Classification, Characteristics and Terms
- Healthcare Cost, Quality and Outcomes: ISPOR Book of Terms
- All ISPOR Bookstore Items
- Advertising & Sponsorship
Throughout the year, our Editors may issue a Call for Papers for a special collection of articles for a themed issue or themed section of the journal. Below you’ll find links to the current Call for Papers for Value in Health.
Call for Papers:
Systematic Literature Reviews Related to Healthcare Treatments and Policies
Systematic literature reviews are an essential component for obtaining data inputs or assessing the impact of health technologies on clinical, economic, or health-related quality of life. Recognizing the inherent usefulness of these types of studies, the Editors of Value in Health are issuing an open Call for Papers for systematic literature reviews on a wide array of topics that seek to inform healthcare decision making.
Submissions received before November 15, 2019 will have the best chance of being published in Value in Health in 2020. Final decisions regarding ultimate acceptance rest solely with the Editors.
Authors should submit manuscripts through the journal’s web-based tracking system and be sure to classify their submissions as Systematic Literature Reviews.