Value in Health
- About the Editors
- For Authors
- Issue Archives
- Virtual Collections
- Value in Health Award
- Value in Health Regional Issues
- Value & Outcomes Spotlight
- Value in Health
- Therapeutic and Diagnostic Device Outcomes Research
- Reliability and Validity of Data Sources for Outcomes Research & Disease and Health Management Programs
- ISPOR Taxonomy of Patient Registries: Classification, Characteristics and Terms
- Healthcare Cost, Quality and Outcomes: ISPOR Book of Terms
- All ISPOR Bookstore Items
- Advertising & Sponsorship
Volume 17 , Issue C
Value in Health Regional Issues in progress are available here.
Value in Health Regional Issues is an online, MEDLINE®-indexed journal that publishes articles on health-related topics that impact the health systems and health policies in the following regions: 1) Asia; 2) Central and Eastern Europe, Western Asia, and Africa; and 3) Latin America.
The journal’s mission is to provide a forum for the advancement and dissemination of research that examines the use of healthcare resources alongside the clinical and economic health outcomes of patient populations in these regions.
Contribute to Value in Health Regional Issues
- Submit a manuscript/revision
- Become a peer reviewer
- Check manuscript status