- Special Interest Groups
- Task Forces
Councils & Roundtables
- Faculty Advisor Council
- Global Engagement Council
- Health Science Policy Council
- Health Technology Assessment Council
- Institutional Council
- Past Presidents Council
- Patient Council
- Asia Consortium Founding Members
- Asia Consortium Executive Committee
- Asia Consortium Advisory Committee
- Asia Pacific Conference Committee
- Asia Consortium Education Committee
- Asia Consortium Publication Committee
- Asia Consortium Industry Committee
- Asia Consortium HTA Agencies Committee
- Central & Eastern Europe Consortium
- Latin America Consortium
- Asia Consortium
- Regional Chapters
Join an ISPOR Global Member Group
Professional Development Resources
- ISPOR & AACP Joint Webinar – “Tips for Securing a Post-Doctoral Fellowship”
- You Are Creative: Research is the First Step
- AMCP eDossier System @ FormularyDecisions.com Demo and Practical Application
- Good Practices for a Successful Job Search
- Leveraging The Power Of LinkedIn
- Internships & Fellowships: Career Opportunities for the Future
- My Career Path
- Career Advice Across the Globe
- "My ISPOR Story" - Zeba Khan
- "My ISPOR Story" - Lou Garrison
- Professional Development Resources
The ISPOR Global Engagement Council was approved by the Board of Directors in July 2017 to:
- Link the Society’s consortia and networks more closely to the Board of Directors in order to strengthen communication and ensure alignment of strategy.
- Establish a formal Council that reports to the Board of Directors composed of consortium and network chairs, as well as presidents from at-large chapters (ie, chapters not aligned with a network or consortium).
- Define criteria for the initiation and ongoing support for consortia and networks.
- Simplify a complicated legacy organizational structure and procedures and further define roles and responsibilities.
The Global Engagement Council facilitates and strengthens member engagement in ISPOR’s global communities.
The Global Engagement Council provides guidance to the Society’s Board of Directors on global or regional strategic issues. The Council supports the leaders and members of the regional groups including the consortia, networks, and regional chapters by providing guidance on strategic and scientific priorities to be implemented by the Society’s regional groups. Consortia, networks, and regional chapters report to the Global Engagement Council.