The ISPOR Asia Consortium is comprised of professionals interested in promoting health economics and outcomes research (HEOR) excellence to improve healthcare decision making in Asia-Pacific and globally. The Asia Consortium provides a platform for information-sharing and institutional collaboration on HEOR and health policy, facilitating professional networking opportunities through scientific activities and global ISPOR initiatives.
- Upcoming Webinar March 25, 2019 - Using RWE to Improve Healthcare Decision-making in Asia Pacific - For more information or to Register - View Here
- Call for news – News Across Asia – submit your HEOR and health policy news by April 1, 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Asia Pacific Events at ISPOR 2019 – ISPOR Asia Consortium General Meeting (Monday May 20, 7:00AM-8:15AM), Asia Consortium Industry Committee Meeting (Monday May 20, 1:00PM-2:00PM), Session on "Drug Pricing and Value," (Monday May 20, 12:30PM-1:30PM), ISPOR Global Networks Booth Event (3:15PM-4:15PM), ISPOR Chapter Leadership Training (Mon May 20 5:15PM-7:15PM, Chapter leaders only) and ISPOR Global Networks Reception (Monday May 20, 7:30PM – 9:00PM). Please RSVP to these events at email@example.com by April 15, 2019.
- HTA Training in China – 3 day training from Oct 21-24, 2019 in Beijing – More information
- Save the Date for the ISPOR Asia Pacific 2020 in Seoul, Korea - 12-15 Sep 2020 at the Grand Hilton Seoul
Related Education & Training
Value in Health Regional Issues
Value in Health Regional Issues is a MEDLINE®-indexed, scientific, peer-reviewed journal to encourage and enhance the science of pharmacoeconomic/health economic and health outcomes research and its use in healthcare decisions in Asia Pacific. Manuscript submission is open year-round.
News Across Asia
News Across Asia is the Asia Consortium newsletter.
The ISPOR Book of Terms
The ISPOR Book of Terms is now available in Japanese, Bahasa Indonesian, and Mongolian!
Therapeutic and Diagnostic Device Outcomes Research
Therapeutic and Diagnostic Device Outcomes Research is now available in Chinese!
ISPOR's Health Technology Assessment Central is a comprehensive repository of resources and tools to support health technology assessment (HTA). HTA Central helps bridge the gap between health economics and outcomes research and other disciplines that inform HTA and healthcare decisions.
The ISPOR Global Healthcare Systems Road Map provides information on country/region-specific decision-making processes for regulatory (market access) approval, reimbursement and economic evaluations of pharmaceuticals and medical devices and diagnostics.
ISPOR recognizes members and thought leaders in the field of health economics and outcomes research through a wide variety of scientific achievement and leadership awards, research presentation awards, and conference travel grants.