- Critical Appraisal of Systematic Reviews With Costs and Cost-Effectiveness Outcomes: An ISPOR Good Practices Task Force Report
- A Value Framework for the Assessment of Diagnostic Technologies: A Proposal Based on a Targeted Systematic Review and a Multistakeholder Deliberative Process in Latin America
- Friction Costs and the Chain of Vacancies Problem: A Novel Vacancy Multiplier Solution
- Engaging the Voices of Children: A Scoping Review of How Children and Adolescents Are Involved in the Development of Quality-of-Life–Related Measures
- An International Comparison of EQ-5D-5L and EQ-5D-3L for Use in Cost-Effectiveness Analysis
- Health Economics of Interventions to Tackle the Coronavirus 2019 Pandemic
- How Should the World Pay for a Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Vaccine?
- 10 Years of End-of-Life Criteria in the United Kingdom
- A Head-to-Head Comparison of the Standard Quality-Adjusted Life Year Model With the Annual Profile Model
- Intraindividual Comparisons to Determine Comparative Effectiveness: Their Relevance for G-BA’s Health Technology Assessments
- Valuing Cures: Not If, But When?
- Are Drugs Priced in Accordance With Value? A Comparison of Value-Based and Net Prices Using Institute for Clinical and Economic Review Reports
- Vignette-Based Utilities: Usefulness, Limitations, and Methodological Recommendations
- Does Cost-Effectiveness Analysis Overvalue Potential Cures? Exploring Alternative Methods for Applying a “Shared Savings” Approach to Cost Offsets
- The Unfolding Method to Explore Health-Related Quality of Life Constructs in a Chinese General Population
- Methods Used to Identify, Test, and Assess Impact on Preferences of Bolt-Ons: A Systematic Review