Why Attend ISPOR Warsaw 2019?
WHAT DOES THE ISPOR WARSAW 2019 CONFERENCE OFFER?
ISPOR Warsaw 2019 provides opportunities to engage in discussions with key HEOR stakeholders and leaders from Europe and beyond. Attendees will bring multistakeholder perspectives from industry, policy making, regulation, the medical profession, research, academia, and relevant national medical/health economics societies. The conference will provide educational and information-sharing opportunities, including educational symposia, meetings of the ISPOR Central and Eastern Europe Consortium and chapters from the region, exhibition, and a conference that will address health-policy issues of joint health technology assessment (HTA), procurement, and pricing in the European region.
The ISPOR scope and sphere of influence includes the international HEOR community of global leaders, policy makers, regulators, researchers, academicians, payers, patients, and patient groups. This multistakeholder group is invested in using science and research to make better healthcare decisions. The diversity of work environments and international scope of attendance provide excellent networking opportunities and stimulating discussions and debate.
- Learn about different and innovative applications in the conduct and use of HEOR.
- Engage with recognized global experts in the field.
- Network with colleagues, collaborators, and clients.
- Share your research and ideas with other ISPOR members in an open and objective environment.
- Stay current on emerging trends in healthcare.