Registration Fees- all fees are listed in US Dollars $
All fees are subject to 23% VAT
|Warsaw Registration Fees, include access to the main program on the 27th and 28th||26 February 2019 and prior||after 26 February 2019|
|Standard/ Commercial/ Industry Sector||$500||$600|
|Gov/ Non-profit/ Academia/ Hospital/ Clinical Practice||$200||$300|
Register By Fax or Email
Note that if you are completing a paper registration form that will not allow for payment information to be submitted. Please do not fax or email credit card information on the form. You will receive an email confirmation and invoice with an open balance at which time you will need to complete the payment process. See payment options below.
Registration and attendance at, or participation in, ISPOR conferences and other in-person and virtual conferences constitutes consent for ISPOR to communicate with you via email, mail, and conference app messaging to provide information about the conference and/or conference. Additionally, it serves as acknowledgement that ISPOR may electronically copy, videotape, and/or audiotape your attendance at and involvement in any program, and may use and distribute (both now and in the future) your image and/or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, and audiotapes of such conferences and activities. Your registration may include technology (eg, mobile app) that monitors your activities throughout the conference, such as session attendance.
For security purposes all individuals must be registered and wear the official ISPOR Conference Name Badge to gain access to the conference, the sessions, the exhibit poster hall, and any other ISPOR activity. Onsite staff and security will monitor for name badges and will deny access if individual does not have an official ISPOR Conference Name Badge. Individuals not wearing a name badge will be directed to registration. Please note that if you lose your name badge you will need to visit the registration help desk.
Sharing of conference name badges is prohibited.
Because of the professional nature of the program, safety and liability reasons; guests and anyone under the age of 18 are not permitted access or to register for the conference. This includes access to the conference in general, to scientific presentations, and to the exhibit and poster hall.
ISPOR Payment Policy
- Payment may be made by check, bank transfer (there is a USD $40 charge) or credit card.
- Payment must be received prior to the event start date.
- VISA, MasterCard, or American Express will be charged in US dollars. Signature, account number and expiration date must be included.
- If payment is being made by your company, please make sure your name is indicated on the check stub or correspondence.
- For bank transfers, please designate the registrants name and registration or invoice number.
Registration and attendance at, or participation in, ISPOR conferences and other in-person and virtual events constitutes consent for ISPOR to communicate with you via email, mail, and messaging to provide information about the conference and/or event. Additionally, it serves as acknowledgement that ISPOR may electronically copy, videotape, and/or audiotape your attendance at and involvement in any program, and may use and distribute (both now and in the future) your image and/or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, and audiotapes of such events and activities. Your registration may include technology (eg, mobile app) that monitors your activities throughout the event, such as session attendance.
ISPOR Cancellation/Change Policy
- Modifications and Additions to your existing ISPOR registration can be managed online through your ISPOR profile. The deadline for editing your existing registration is 26 February 2019.
- Cancelling your registration must be in writing and sent to email@example.com. The cancellation fee before 26 February 2019 is USD $100. No refunds provided after 26 February 2019.
Upon request, ISPOR issues a Registration Confirmation Letter to registered attendees who must apply for visas or other documentation to enter the country where ISPOR conference is located. All documentation for entry into the country of the ISPOR conference is the responsibility of the attendee.
The Confirmation Letter will be issued upon full payment of the ISPOR conference registration fees.
Please email your confirmation letter request with the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: street, city, (state, if applicable), country, zip code
- Registration Type: Speaker or Attendee
Upon receipt of this information and registration verification, the confirmation letter will be sent via email within 10 business days.
CERTIFICATES OF ATTENDANCE:
ISPOR provides a general Certificate of Attendance to all registrants. The certificate is uploaded to the registrant’s ISPOR Profile and can be downloaded/ printed the day after the conference end date.
- To access your ISPOR Profile you will need to login to your account which is located on the ISPOR website home page, www.ispor.org. At the top of the webpage select either "Manage Profile" or "Log In"
- Select "My Account" at the top left menu
- Select "My Conferences" located on the right in the "My Account Links" box
- Under "My Conferences" the conferences will be listed for which you registered, select the specific conference for that certificate
- Located under "Conference Information" there will be a button to "Print Certificate of Attendance."