Access the mobile app on your smartphone or use the myISPOR2019 website (https://myispor2019.zerista.com/) on your computer or tablet. Both options allow users to:
- Update your "electronic business card" (personal profile);
- Create a personalized conference schedule;
- Search the conference program by scientific topic, keyword, or speaker;
- Connect with other attendees by sending messages (your email address will remain private); and
- Find exhibitors and sponsors to connect with by viewing their virtual booths.
Search for "ISPOR" in the App Store or on Google Play! The ISPOR 2019 Conference app is compatible with Apple and Android devices and is available for download on the App Store and Google Play.
Simply, download the app in the App Store & Google Play and search for "ISPOR". If you do not have an Apple or Android device, simply log into the Zerista web platform on your smart device and you will have full, app-like capabilities!
- All conference registrants receive an email invitation with a link to activate their account. Here you will be directed to set up a password. Otherwise, log into the app or the » web pages by using the email address used for your conference registration and selecting "need help logging in." You will then be guided through (re)setting your password.
- On the Mobile App: Once you have logged in, click on the menu icon (three horizontal lines) in the lower right corner of the app screen to access the main menu. Then select "Edit" next to your name.
- On the Website: Once you've logged in, click on "Manage Profile" located in the top menu bar of the screen. Then select "View my account."
*Profile information also can be uploaded directly from LinkedIn or Facebook.
NOTE: Profile information entered in, or edits made on the website will transfer to the mobile app and vice versa.
- Consider your personal profile to be your business card, but in digital format
- Don't forget to upload a picture – your face is most recognizable!
- Tell people more about you by completing your bio and adding links to your website and social media platforms
- Consider adding additional collateral — PDFs, Word documents, YouTube videos, etc.
The website/mobile app allows you to browse the program by scientific topic, key word, or speaker.
- On the Mobile App: Once you've logged in, click on the “Agenda” icon on the bottom of the screen. Browse the schedule and when you find a session you are interested in attending, click on the 3 small dots to the right of the session title. Then simply select "Add to Schedule." Once you've added sessions to your schedule, your personal agenda will appear at the top of the screen under the tab "My Schedule."
- On the Website: Once you've logged in, select the "Program" tab. Browse the program and when you find a session you are interested in attending click on the "+" on the right side of the presentation listing to add to your schedule. Once you've added sessions to your schedule, return to the home screen and select "My Schedule."
Once you've created your personal schedule using the zerista.com website or mobile app, select "My Schedule" on the website, and then select “Export” on the following screen. This tab allows you to export your personal schedule to your Outlook, iCal, or Google calendar.
- On the Mobile App:
Once you've logged in, select the menu icon (three horizontal lines in the lower right
corner of the app screen) and then "Attendees" or "Speakers." From here you can browse the
attendee list or speaker list (alphabetical order) or search by name, company, etc. When
you've found the person for whom you are looking, select the 3 dots to the right of the
name and you have the option to “Add” the person to your conference contact list, send a
“Message," request a “Meeting" or create a "Note."
NOTE: Corresponding through the mobile app keeps your email address hidden.
- On the Website:
Once you've logged in, select the "Attendees" or “Speakers” tab. From here you can browse
the attendee list or speaker list (alphabetical order) or search by name, company, etc.
When you've found the person for whom you are looking, the smaller icons allow you to
“Add” them to your Favorites, "Request a Meeting," send a “Message,” or create a “Note.”
NOTE: Corresponding through the zerista.com website keeps your email address hidden.
- "Chatter" is the platform's social media platform. You can post comments about particular
sessions or about the conference in general in the "Chatter" field of the website and
mobile app. You can event connect your own social media platforms and post the same
comment to your sites at the same time as to the conference platform.
NOTE: the "Chatter" field automatically populates all tweets using #ISPOR or #ISPORAnnual.
- Notification settings can be managed via the website only:
From the home screen, select "Notifications" at the bottom of the horizontal menu bar on the left side. From here you can choose where you receive the notifications (email and/or app) as well as for what you receive notifications (i.e. Messages, Profile Updates, etc.).
The mobile app and website offer a simple search tool that allows you to look up posters by author's name, disease, scientific topic, or session. You can even add posters you are interested in viewing to your "My Posters" tab.
Accessing "My Posters"
- On the Mobile App:
Select the menu icon (three horizontal lines), then "Posters".
- On the Website:
From the home page, select "Posters" from the horizontal menu bar on the left side of the