- The Virtual ISPOR 2021 Speaker Guide covers basic program participation information for moderators and speakers within Prerelease and LIVE session formats. Reference important deadlines, processes, and preparation tips.
PDF Upload Instructions
- This guide provides instructions on uploading PDFs for inclusion within the ISPOR Presentation Database and on the ISPOR website.
Speaker Training Webinar: Recording and Slide Deck
- This 60-minute training webinar was designed to help prepare Moderators, Speakers, and Discussion Leaders who are participating in LIVE sessions at Virtual ISPOR 2021. Throughout the training, the ISPOR Team addressed details specific to: Issue Panels, Workshops, Forums, Group Discussions, and Educational Symposia. Topics included: an overview of the virtual conference, polling, pro tips for preparing virtual presentations, what to expect before and during the virtual conference, and technical requirements.
View Webinar Download PDF
Live Session Guide – coming soon!
- This guide is for moderators and speakers that are participating in LIVE sessions during ISPOR 2021.
- Everything LIVE moderators and speakers will need to know about polling ISPOR 2021 audiences is available in this easy guide. Download Here
Speaker and Presenter Badges
- Our design team has created involvement badges that can be used in email signatures, social media posts, webpages, etc. Download Badges
- Speaker Center - User Gateway – for uploading presentation PDF files – applies to both Prerelease and LIVE session speakers.
- Zoom Download (Free Edition) — LIVE Session speakers, you may download Zoom and test sharing your camera, audio, and screen by using Zoom’s free edition. Please register at: https://zoom.us.