Issue Panel Presentation Information
- Issue Panels should show real debate on new or controversial issues in health economics and outcomes research or on the use of outcomes research in health care decision-making.
- An audience interactive element is required during the Issue Panel.
- Issue Panel presentations are scheduled in 60 minute sessions. Issue Panels must begin at their scheduled time and end 60 minutes later.
- Each Issue Panel should consist of one moderator and 2-3 panelists. To assure a lively debate, the panelists should be from different institutions and/or work environments representing different perspectives on the debate. Panelists should represent distinct views about the topic.
- Please note that the moderator/panelists included in the accepted proposal are expected to participate at the meeting. If you wish to edit text or affiliations, add, remove and/or change order of presenters from your issue panel, you will need to log into Speaker's Corner and select the abstract they wish to update. This will lead to the editing module for that abstract, and the presenting author may make the changes from this webpage. Please note, the presenting author will receive the link to Speaker’s Corner and select the proposal to update. This will lead to the editing module for that proposal.
- A projector, laptop computer, slide changer, laser pointer, and screen will be provided in the session room.
- Please arrive at your session room at least 15 minutes before the session begins to prepare for your presentation. If necessary, an ISPOR staff member will assist presenters in loading slides to the laptop.
- ISPOR does not support the advertisement of products or services during Issue Panel presentations. Absolutely no brochures, pamphlets, banners, posters or other marketing items are allowed.
- You are encouraged to submit your slide presentation in Microsoft PowerPoint format through Speaker's Corner by Friday, 31 August 2018. Presentations received by this date will be available for review in the Speaker Ready Room and pre-loaded onto the computer in the session room. This is encouraged for presenters arriving the day of your session. If you are unable to submit your presentation by this date, you will also be able to upload your final version in the Speaker Ready Room. All presentations uploaded in the Speaker Ready Room by the day prior to your session will be pre-loaded onto the computer in the session room.
Keio Plaza, Tokyo
- All presenters are required to register for this conference. You may register online at www.ispor.org. Register by Tuesday, 17 July 2018 for discounted rates.
- For hotel reservations and additional hotel information, visit the Hotel & Venue Information
For additional information please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.