The following editorial rules and regulations were established to ensure that the ISPOR CONNECTIONS continues to serve as a scholarly, informative, and unbiased publication for the benefit of ISPOR members around the world.
- All submissions are to be original contributions prepared by ISPOR members. Certain exceptions will apply as determined by the editorial staff.
- All submissions are subject to editorial review, verification, edit, and preemption, and submission of an article or column to ISPOR CONNECTIONS does not guarantee its publication.
- “Opinions” or “Letter to the Editor” submissions may be edited for space, grammar, and clarity, but NOT to in any way alter the overall content or context of the submission.
- No overt or implied bias or advertisement for any commercial enterprise will be allowed within the editorial pages of this publication. All advertisements are purchased and are located in a separate, readily identifiable section of ISPOR CONNECTIONS.
- The Editor will accept submissions in the forms of original authored articles and columns, on subjects of interest and relevance to the discipline; and summary opinions and synopses of published works, etc.
- All synopses, summaries of previously published works, or references must be properly sourced. They should be listed and numbered consecutively in Arabic numerals in the order in which they are cited in the text. Reference style should follow that of Index Medicus.
- All submissions must be in Microsoft Word (version 5.0 or later), double-spaced, approximately 2500-3000 words, and contain only limited formatting. Accompanying photos, graphs and tables with appropriate captions are strongly encouraged.
- All submissions must contain the author/submitter’s name, credentials, title, company or affiliation, and email address.
- Articles are submitted via the ISPOR website with a completed ISPOR CONNECTIONS Article Submission Form.
For further information, please contact Thomas Mittendorf or David Thompson, Editors-in-Chief, at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or Stephen Priori, Managing Editor, at: email@example.com.